Senior Practitioner – Medway – Childrens Social Work Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Senior Practitioner to join our clients Childrens Social Work Team in Medway.
This is a perfect opportunity for an established social worker to flourish in a local authority and we’re keen to develop your skills to the fullest. If you’re ambitious and looking for your next career step, we offer an accessible and supportive pathway into management roles.
Benefits as a Senior Practitioner:
- Market premiaof up to £2500
- Retention paymentof up to £3000
- Essential Car User allowance or access to a lease car
- Laptop and mobile phone to support hybrid working
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Generous local government pension scheme package
- Access to wider training and development qualifications
- Flexible working scheme
About the role of Senior Practitioner:
- As a Senior Practitioner in the Childrens Social Work Team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the learning and development of others either through supporting a newly qualified social worker, supervising a family support worker, acting as a practice assessor for students on placement, or contributing to training activities in a specialist area.
Essential requirements of this Senior Practitioner role:
- You will hold a degree in Social Work, be registered with Social Work England
- Extensive post qualified experience in Children’s Social Work
- The legal right to work in the UK