Senior Practitioner Referral and Assessment – South East London
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Senior Practitioner to join our client’s Children’s Referral and Assessment Team in Bromley. Senior Practitioners in the Referral and Assessment Team have an average caseload of just 12-15 children which allows you the time to focus on undertaking quality Social Work.
You will be joining an ambitious service with strong leadership and clear lines of support. As a Senior Practitioner, you will work in a small cluster team containing a mixture of just five Social Workers/Seniors and one Team Manager and you will have dedicated time set aside for quality reflective supervision.
Your benefits as a Senior Practitioner:
- £2,000 Welcome Bonus
- £2,000 Retention Bonus
- Generous annual leave
- Flexible working
- Flexible retirement
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Learning and development courses at work, including workshops and courses
The role of a Senior Practitioner:
- You will manage a complex caseload of children & families
- You will be confident and competent with relevant statutory and regulatory frameworks and with an appropriate range of professional interventions.
- A solution focused person with the ability to deal with sensitive issues.
- Keen to support the development of others, investing in their journey as a Social Worker
Essential requirements of this Senior Practitioner role:
- You will hold a degree in Social Work
- Be registered with Social Work England
- Have completed your ASYE and have experience of supporting/supervising students
- Social Work qualified, with valid Social Work England registration
For further information please contact Mozz Radwan on 02038573486 or Mozz.Radwan@liquidpersonnel.com