Senior Practitioner – Young Adults Service
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Practitioner to join the Young Adults Team based in North London. This role is ideal for anyone who is looking to get more management responsibility and less case holding work.
The authority is transforming its services for children and young people, and have already made exciting, innovative changes as they strive for excellence in all they do. They’re a service with high ambitions; a place to work that is full of energy and focus. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team which has passion, integrity, and commitment. They have recently been rated GOOD by Ofsted and are on their journey to Excellent.
Benefits as a Young Adults Senior Practitioner
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- 26 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays going up to 31 days with continuous service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flexible retirement
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Brand new IT equipment including a laptop and phone
- Travel Passes, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme
About the service:
The Young Adults service is a busy and supportive service working with looked after children and young people leaving care aged 16 to 25 years old and playing a vital role in ensuring positive futures. They also manage the referral and assessment for unaccompanied minors arriving in the borough aged 16 and over and ensure a robust response to age assessment requirements.
Duties as a Young Adults Senior Practitioner:
- You will be supporting the team manager in the running of the team and to develop and maintain practice expertise in all areas covered by the service remit and to contribute to policy development.
- You will carry a managed caseload of complex cases requiring experienced and expert practitioner input.
- You will promote a culture of organisational learning and development in the context of partnership working.
Requirements as a Young Adults Senior Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
If this sounds like it could be the right role for you then please contact Mozz Radwan on 02038573486 or Mozz.Radwan@liquidpersonnel.com
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.