Senior Social Worker – Child Protection – North West London
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Social Worker to join a Child Protection Team based in North West London.
The borough is one of the most culturally diverse in Europe and has great transport links as well as the iconic Wembley stadium. This authority are part of the impressive regeneration of the Wembley Park site and have benefitted from the legacy of being the 2020 London Borough of Culture.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- £5000 welcome bonus
- Retention payments of £4500 per year
- Manageable caseloads across all teams within a small team model
- 1 day a week in the office
- Minimum of 10 days of training per year
- Brand new 1 and 2-bed executive apartments available on a subsidised rental basis, for permanent social workers.
- A career progression policy that maps out how you will grow your career in Brent – from ASYE to Team Manager and beyond.
- The best supportive technology amongst London local authorities
- Brand new purpose-built office space at Willesden Library.
- A culture of flexible working, including working from home, which encourages a positive work / life balance.
- Generous Local Government Pension Scheme.
- Provide an excellent social work service that enables our children and young people to fulfil their potential and achieve positive outcomes.
- Ensure that the voice of the child is always heard and that the views of our young people are at the heart of all of our case planning.
- Create genuine partnerships with parents and carers.
- Work in partnership with other agencies to provide effective and well-coordinated plans for our children
- You will hold a degree in Social Work
- Be registered with Social Work England
- Have completed your ASYE.
For further information please contact Mozz Radwan on 02038573486 or Mozz.Radwan@liquidpersonnel.com