Senior Social Worker – Children in Care Long Term
Senior Social Worker – Children in Care Long Term – East Midlands – Salary from £43,158 up to £45,204 + £4,000 recruitment bonus
– Excellent starting salaries
– Generous annual leave entitlement
– Relocation package up to £8,000
– Training & Development opportunities
– Recruitment bonus of £4,000
– You will be working alongside children subject to legal proceedings as well as children within long term care.
– You will focus on building and maintaining long term relationships with the children in the service, their families and also carers.
– You will be assisting lesser experienced members of staff
– You will hold a busy and complex caseload
– You will have a social work degree and be SWE registered
– You will have experience working within children in care
Avoid disappointment now by contacting Jamie McNabb on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3967 0932
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
BH – 178079