Senior Social Worker – Children In Need Team
Senior Social Worker – Child In Need Team – North-West London – Salary up to £47,500 plus £1500 market supplement
Liquid Personnel are looking for a tenacious and hardworking Social Worker to join a dynamic and forward thinking Children In Need Team within an authority located in North-West London. With a friendly and supportive team, you will work to achieve the common goal to improve social situations of the service users within the Borough.
- Competitive salary inclusive of Market Factor
- Retention Bonus, subject to conditions
- Up to 25 days’ annual leave, rising to 30 after continuous service
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Development Opportunities
- Access to corporate health and wellbeing services
What can you expect from this role?
- You will join a friendly, supportive team with an experienced, forward thinking management team
- You will be responsible for maintaining a manageable caseload
- You will be required to complete assessments for the CIN team, including those in need of protection, Children Looked after and those subject to public care proceedings
- You will be required to, when directed by the Court, to complete assessments of children subject to private law proceedings
Is this role for you?
- You will need a Social Work Qualification
- You need to be SWE registered
- You will need to pass a clear enhanced DBS check
You must be Social Work England registered. If this is the role for you then contact Luke Burgess on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3319 3159
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List