Senior Social Worker – MASH – Permanent
Qualified Senior Social Worker – MASH – Permanent
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a down-to-earth Senior Social Worker to join an established MASH team based in Berkshire.
Working in the MASH team, you will be the first point of contact for all potential safeguarding concerns in relation to children. In collaboration with a range of agencies you will work together to identify risks and come up with effective solutions to make the right decisions for right families at the right time.
- Market supplement of up to £5,600 for frontline social workers
- Offer a retention package of £1000 after 18 months
- Offer great relocation packages
- A personal car lease scheme
- All staff have access to the Blue Light card- which offers discounts of hundreds of high street and online stores
- Carpool Scheme
- Season ticket loans for cheaper public transport
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Offer flexible working to help support work/life balance
- Promote and safeguard the wellbeing and interests of the child/young person at all times and throughout all aspects of work
- Be responsible for managing an independent workload, ensuring legislative requirements are met to a high standard and within required timescales
- Act as a senior professional, using knowledge and experience in a specialist area and from own professional experience to provide advice, support and ‘critical friend’ challenge on cases to colleagues to support them in their work.
- Take responsibility for a student working in Slough Children First, carrying out their supervision alongside the Assistant Team Manager
- Be willing to work towards the Practice Educator Professional Standards for social work, especially stage 2.
- Management of the team duty rota.
- Take a strong role in team meetings so that they are efficient and effective, leading team meetings as required in place of the Assistant Team Manager and Team Manager.
- Social work degree or equivalent.
- Ability to get into the office every day.
- SWE registered.
- 1 Year ASYE- indicative post graduate experience
If you are interested, please contact Samantha on 0203 857 3493 or email your CV to Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org