Senior Social Worker – Renfrewshire – Community Mental Health Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join a busy Community Mental Health Team.
Benefits of the role:
- Hybrid working available.
- Excellent rate of pay up to £45p/h
- 3 month contract
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Social Worker:
To provide direct line management to social work staff (within a range of qualifications and roles) within an integrated health and social care community mental health team.
What we are looking for in a Senior Social Worker:
- Social Work Scotland (SSSC) registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free PVG and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £500 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.