Senior Social Worker – West London – Forensic
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Senior Social Worker to join the busy Forensic Team based in West London.
Benefits of the role:
- Hybrid operations.
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £33 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Senior Social Worker:
- To ensure that continuity of care is maintained and that appropriate and timely plans are made for the discharge of clients from the inpatient faculties ensuring Section 117 and CPA responsibilities are discharged.
- To provide Social Circumstances Reports for Mental Health Tribunals in line with Code of Practice and National Guidance
- To act as a Social Supervisor , providing high quality and timely reports to the Ministry of Justice as requested.
You should also have valid SWE registration and an enhanced DBS issued within 12 months.
In addition, The Social Worker should have a minimum of two references available to view with at least one reference from their current/most recent employer.
You must have all employment history, Qualified social worker with experience in a team with any gaps verified.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*