Social Worker – All Age Disability Service (0-25)
Social Worker – All Age Disability Service (0-25) – Central London – Salary up to £47,736
Liquid Personnel are looking for a hardworking and dedicated social worker to join an exciting and innovative service in the centre of London. In this role you will be responsible for proving comprehensive and effective social work to enhance the lives of the children and young people you will be caring for.
- Family friendly contractual policy with flexible and hybrid working options
- 28 days annual leave rising to 36 with continuous service
- Travel schemes including: cycle loans, season ticket loans, essential user parking permits and access to pooled Oyster cards
- Opportunities to learn and develop knowledge and leadership skills
- Excellent Transport links
- Access to free swim and gym usage in the borough
- Occupational health service
- A culture of innovation and a ‘can do’ approach to problem solving
What can you expect from this role?
- You will provide focused and purposeful social work interventions, including dealing with problems presented by children and young people facing crisis
- You will take responsive action in accordance with the statutory provision and departmental policy/practice to ensure that individuals needs are met
- You will work within a systematic framework to provide comprehensive and effective integrated social work service to respond to the needs of children and their families in a timely manner
- You will be responsible for decisions on the assessment of individual needs and the provision of services at individual customer level
Is this role for you?
- You should have experience of direct social work with children and their families, as well as adults, their families and/or carers
- You will have experience working in multi-disciplinary service with a range of professionals
- You must be a Qualified Social Worker with HCPC registration
- You will be able to show your continued professional development
- You should have knowledge of legislation, statutory guidance and the social work and care management practice, with an emphasis on safeguarding practice
You must be Social Work England registered. If this is the role for you then contact Luke Burgess on email@example.com or call 020 3319 3159
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List