Social Worker/AMHP – Westminster – Joint Homelessness Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker or AMHP to join a busy Joint Homelessness Team based in Westminster.
Benefits of the role:
- Pay rate up to £33 per hour for a social worker or £37 for an AMHP
- Excellent team
- Hybrid Working
- Supportive management
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker/AMHP:
This role will involve being a full member of the team, carrying out assessments and managing a caseload of longer-term clients, including Care Act assessments and reviews. The JHT carry out MHA assessments on rough sleepers, in day centres and in hostels and a key aim of this role will be to work with the other AMHPs in the team to plan and carry out MHA assessments.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.