Social Worker – Assessment & Intervention (Locality) – West Midlands
Social Worker – Assessment & Intervention (Locality) – Permanent – West Midlands
Salary £37,334 – £47,941. 37 hours a week
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and passionate Social Worker to join a great team based in the West Midland’s. You will be joining the Referral and Assessment team to help them improve the lives of young people. They have excellent career progression available for staff and provide a stable and trusting work environment. If you are looking for a new challenge this could be the role for you!
Benefits of the role:
- Generous retention bonus’s
- Hybrid working
- Relocation allowances
- Birthday off
- Generous pension scheme
- Flexible working and hybrid working arrangements.
- Market supplement
About the role, you will:
- Play a vital role in developing relationships with children and their families.
- Identify their needs and work with families to help develop plans.
- Ensure that child’s needs always come first.
- Provide high quality casework and service to vulnerable children and families.
- Complete child and family assessments and section 47 enquiries.
- Focus on good quality assessments and dynamic planning to progress.
As a Social Worker you will need to have significant experience working within children and family services
Other requirements for the role include:
- SWE registered.
- Full UK driver’s license
- Post-qualified experience
- Right to work in the UK and hold a full UK driving licence
If this sounds like the right role for you then give me a call on 020 3949 8689 and we can discuss this further or drop me an email at Georgia.email@example.com
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
BH – 178530
GH – 18273