Social Worker – Assessment Team – Middlesbrough
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join their Assessment Team
As a Social Worker within the Assessment Team, you will:
- Deliver high quality social work practice to achieve the best possible outcomes (and progress) for children and young people I need of social work support, assessment, and intervention.
- Demonstrate a high standard of systemic practice, providing support and co working with less experienced members of the team.
- Model and help others to develop key elements of Systemic practice.
- Manage high levels of risk and complexity in casework. The role will manage a complex caseload, evidencing robust analysis and focused and purposeful practice.
- Be required to contribute to routine quality assurance work, including case audit, observation of practice and child and family feedback.
- Support the Team Manager with important aspects of the management role including team development work & co working complex cases with less experienced team members.
- Have good assessment skills and be able to consistently deliver a high standard of written reports, including court reports.
- Provide support and informal supervision to other members of the team, enhancing the formal supervision provided by the team manager role.
- Be required to prepare work and support others in preparing work for formal meetings and/or processes, including; Case Conference Meetings, Looked After Children Reviews and key Decision Making Panels.
As a Social Worker within the Assessment Team, you are required to:
- Hold a Social Work England registration.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a full UK licence.
- Social Work Qualification, degree or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a social worker within children’s services.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll and an internal ‘hours’ team
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.