Social Worker/Best Interest Assessor – Knowsley – DoLs Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker/Best Interest Assessor to join a DoLs Team based in Knowsley.
Benefits of the role:
- Rare agency DoLS role
- Lots of home working included
- More autonomous than a front line Social Work role
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Promote the welfare and safeguarding of adults in Knowsley.
- To carry out timely assessments on Knowsley adult residents in accordance with the DOLS model of assessment together with supporting guidance.
- Ensure assessments and planning for people actively promote the participation and engagement of all relevant agencies, the person and their family.
- Prepare/formulate support plans for people which take account of their views wishes in the implementation of those support plans.
- To maintain case records to a high standard and produce reports in accordance with the Service guidance/policy and procedure which reflect national guidelines using the relevant information technology.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.