Social Worker – Blackburn and Darwen – Adult Safeguarding Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adult Safeguarding Team based in Blackburn and Darwen.
Benefits of the role:
- Hybrid operations.
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £31 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Social Worker:
The role involves undertaking statutory Safeguarding enquiries as part of a small, dedicated team, working alongside the wider Social Work teams to progress Safeguarding work across the department and acting as Safeguarding Duty Officer on a rota system.
You should also have valid SWE registration and an enhanced DBS issued within 12 months.
In addition, The Social Worker should have a minimum of two references available to view with at least one reference from their current/most recent employer.
You must have all employment history, Qualified social worker with experience in a team with any gaps verified.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*