Social Worker – Children and Young People with Disability Team
Social Worker – Children and Young People with Disability Team (CYPDT)
– Berkshire – Salary up to £49,500 (Including £8,000 Annual Market Supplement) + £5k Welcome payment after completion of probationary period + £3k Loyalty Payment (Paid after 12- and 24-months service)
Liquid Personnel are looking for a hardworking, dedicated, and knowledgeable social worker to join the CYPD Team in Berkshire. As a Social Worker within the CYPD Team you will work closely with children and young people aged 0 to 18 who suffer with disabilities in order to protect and enhance their lives, allowing them to be fully integrated into the community.
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Incremental holidays starting with 26 days plus public holidays
- Discounted Child Care (On site nursery)
- Salary Sacrifice Car lease scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- A range of local discounts
- Remote/Agile working
What can you expect from this role?
- You will look after children and young people with disabilities aged 0 to 18
- You will need to have knowledge of, and a working understanding, of the Children Act 1989, the Children and Families Act 2014 and the Care Act 2014
- You will work with young people to prepare them for the transition to adulthood and support them through the process
- You will help disabled children and young people with meeting personal care needs
- You will advise on equipment and property adaptations that enable independent living
Is this role for you?
- You must have a Social Work qualification
- You must be registered with SWE
- You should understand and be able to apply the legal, social, economic , and ecological context of social work practice
You must be Social Work England registered. If this is the role for you then contact Luke Burgess on email@example.com or call 020 3319 3159
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List