Social Worker – Devon – Adults Community
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adults Community Team based in Devon.
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
The Social Worker will be supporting vulnerable adults from a range of backgrounds and needs – mental health, physical disability, learning disability, sensory impairments.
The role will be completing Community Deprivation of Liberty Assessments, Care Act Assessments, reviews, commissioning care, safeguarding work, undertaking Mental Capacity Act assessments and Best Interest decisions. This work is required to support teams with an increase in workload, to reduce wait times and respond in a timely way to mitigate risks.
Devon are open to full and/or part time experienced social workers who can complete face to face visits. Devon offer flexible approach to work and place great importance on wellbeing. Devon County Council is currently operating a hybrid model where workers can work from home but will be required to come into the office on agreed days during the week, minimum 2 days required.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.