Social worker – Exploitation – West midlands
Liquid personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced social worker to join a well-established Exploitation team in the West midlands.
As an exploitation social worker, you will be joining a multi-agency team with the focus of assessing and supporting children who are at risk of criminal and/or sexual exploitation.
Benefits of the role
- Salary ranging from £31,099 – £41,496.
- Generous annual market supplement payment of £7000
- Fabtastic Local Government pension scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Excellent career development opportunities
About the role
- Hold a caseload of children and young people at risk of both criminal and sexual exploitation.
- You will strive to achieve positive well being and increase the safety of adolescents as well as aiming to reduce the offending and re-offending rates.
- Work collaboratively with other social work teams across children’s services.
- Work in a multi-agency setting liaising directly with the Police, health and leading partners in the field of child exploitation.
- Work to a restorative practice model putting the voice of the child at the centre of everything you do.
- Hold a degree in social work and have completed your ASYE.
- A right to work in the UK and hold a full UK driving licence.
- In depth knowledge of relevant legislation
- Experience working within an exploitation setting is desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity that will not be around for long, if you are interested in being considered for the role or want to find out more information give me a call on 020 7440 0630 or drop me an email at Charlie.Rowson@liquidpersonnel.com.