Social Worker – Family Safeguarding
Social Worker – Family Safeguarding – West Sussex – Salary up to £52,500
Liquid Personnel are looking for hardworking and dedicated social workers to join a busy and dynamic team to work with children subject to children in need and child protection plans in the rural parts of West Sussex.
- Excellent local government pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement between 25 and 31 days, depending on job title and length of service
- Training and development opportunities, including coaching and mentoring
- Access to discounts on shopping, travel, cinema tickets, days out and more
- Discounted membership at selected local sports and fitness centres
- Commuting and business travel discounts and initiatives
- Salary finance schemes
- Veteran-friendly employer
What can you expect from this role?
- You will act as a professional representative for the service by delivering an excellent service to people who access or need access to the service
- You will work with a diverse caseload, seeing support where required to meet workload deadlines
- You will assess needs, risks and options taking into account legal and County Council requirements
- You will ensure the effective implementation of department policies and procedures in line with the statutory responsibilities and contribute to development work as required
- You will work effectively with partner organisations using transparency and honesty to get positive outcomes for children and families
Is this role for you?
- You should be a qualified Social Worker and registered with Social Work England
- You must have two years of experience working in the UK within frontline operational practice
- You will be required to be a car driver with a personal vehicle
- You must be able to demonstrate relevant theoretical Social Work concepts, practices and detailed organisational knowledge relating to the provision of a professional Social Work service dealing with complex issues
You must be Social Work England registered. If this is the role for you then contact Luke Burgess on email@example.com or call 020 3319 3159
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List