Social Worker – Initial Response – Warwickshire
Job role: Social Worker
Salary: £38,223 – £41,418 plus a £7000 market forces bonus paid over 2 years
Liquid personnel are currently looking for qualified and registered social workers to join Initial Response service in Warwickshire. Warwickshire county council are an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ authority on a path towards achieving ‘Outstanding’.
As a social worker within the safeguarding service, you will hold a case load consisting of child protection, child in need and looked after children across Warwickshire.
Benefits of the role
- Salary ranging from £38,223 – £41,418 plus a £7000 market forces bonus paid over 2 years paid in instalments of £1750 every 6 months.
- The opportunity to join an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ authority.
- Fantastic career development opportunities with a clearly laid out career development pathway.
- Vast training and CPD opportunities.
- Generous local government pension scheme
- Stable management teams.
- Flexible working arrangements.
About the role
- Carry out initial assessments when families are referred to children and family services.
- Undertake assessments in accordance with legislation policies and procedures.
- Work in a multi-agency setting liaising with other professionals to achieve the best possible outcome for children and families.
- Ensure a child centered approach putting the voice of the child at the centre of everything you do.
- Have a social work degree and be registered with SWE.
- Completed your ASYE with experience within children and family services.
- Right to work in the UK and a full UK driving licence.
- Have in depth knowledge of all relevant legislation.
Warwickshire County council are an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ authority on a journey to achieving ‘Outstanding’. They pride themselves on having a stable and very supportive senior management team. Warwickshire also ensure stable and manageable caseloads across all teams in the service. Warwickshire have a clear and outlined career development pathway allowing you to progress and grow within the authority.
If you think Warwickshire sounds right for you, give me a call on 020 7440 0630 or email me on Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org .
I look forward to hearing from you.