Social Worker – Kensington and Chelsea – Head of Homelessness
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a Homelessness Team based in Kensington and Chelsea.
Benefits of the role:
- Flexible working available
- Unique Role
- Competitive rate
Essential requirements for the role/System knowledge required:
- To manage and lead the homelessness and t services, providing strategic leadership to meet the statutory requirements of the new Homelessness Reduction Act and other housing legislation.
- To transform front line services to meet enhanced duties and develop strategic and operational partnerships with key stakeholders in the public and third sectors.
- To lead the Council in reducing expenditure on temporary accommodation through the effective management of front-line demand, integration of front-line assessment services and promotion of sustainable housing solutions.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.