Social Worker – Lewisham – Learning Disability Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Learning Disability Team based in Lewisham.
Benefits of the role:
- Hybrid working
- Manageable caseload
- supportive team and management
- Excellent rates up to £34 per hour
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
The main purpose of this job is to work as a care management social worker to assess the needs of vulnerable adults and their carers, and to support them to arrange services to meet the needs and outcomes identified. The promotion prevention, independence and self-directed support, choice and control will be central to this post. Risk management and safeguarding will also be key parts of this role (including children’s safeguarding where relevant), together with case management support for those adult requiring frequent specialist intervention to meet their needs.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.