Social Worker – Life Planning Team, Disability Service
Social Worker – Life Planning Team – North-East London – Salary up to £40,000
Liquid Personnel are looking for a hardworking and motivated social worker to join the Life Planning Team of an ambitious North-East London authority to protect and enhance the lives of the adults in the borough who require care under the Care act 2014.
- Competitive Salary
- Recruitment and Retention Bonuses
- Flexible Working (including condensed hours, flexi-time, part and term-time working)
- Up to 32 days annual leave
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Retail, Holiday and Travel Discounts
What can you expect from this role?
- You will act as a social worker providing effective social work services to adults with disabilities, their families and carers
- You will ensure that those you help will receive appropriate support and advocacy to express their views and wishes, promoting their inclusion as full citizens in their homes and communities
- You will undertake carers’ assessments, so that the carers you work with are recognised and supported in their role, ensuring they can maintain their social lives outside of their caring responsibility
- You will undertake assessments, including Best Interest Assessments
- You will identify adequate budgets using assessment tools with built-in resource allocation functions
- You will support and mentor less experienced colleagues
Is this role for you?
- You should have an enhanced DBS for both adults and children
- You should be hardworking and dedicated to helping others
- You will be willing to learn and take responsibility for continuing self-development
If this is the role for you then contact Luke Burgess on email@example.com or call 020 3319 3159
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.