Social Worker Locality Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join the locality Team based in Sutton.
Sutton are an organisation that values and nurtures talent, they’re committed to helping you fulfil your potential and will offer you a supportive, friendly and collaborative environment to grow and develop your career and skills.
Benefits as a locality Social Worker:
- £1,000 welcome and £1,000 retention bonuses
- Flexible working arrangements (mostly based from home)
- Generous annual leave entitlement plus bank holidays (pro-rata if part-time working hours apply)
- Comprehensive learning and development programme
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Car parking scheme
- Zip car scheme
About the role :
The Locality teams offer a social work service to children and young people in the Borough who are living at home on a plan across the tiers of need. This is achieved by working in partnership with relevant agencies, children and young people and their families.
Within the team’s geographical area you will support children and young people through robust assessment, SMART planning and effective intervention to support them in achieving positive outcomes within their families and communities. Working within a restorative practice approach, you will work in partnership with families and multi-agency colleagues in intervening to address both the presenting concerns and underlying difficulties.
Requirements as a locality Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
For further information please contact Mozz Radwan on 02038573486 or Mozz.Radwan@liquidpersonnel.com
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.