Social Worker – London
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Rehabilitation Team based in London.
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Flexible & Hybrid working
- Regular supervision
- Be part of a well-respected and supportive team
- Weekly pay
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To support in signposting to and partnering with other agencies to enhance the preventative offer within each school setting.
- Mapping of agencies offering support in and around each school, signposting schools to community and commissioned service, and partnering with agencies for the delivery of preventative activities in the school.
- champion the Early Help and Effective Support Strategy at Secondary School Level. Social workers will support and guide schools in using the ‘Getting Help’ guidance within the Effective Support Model to provide Early Help to children and families.
- Involve service users and their carers in planning care that includes all their individual and diverse needs.
- Support Early Help coordinators in assessing child and family needs, guide the undertaking of early help assessments and support in the convening of Team around the Family (TAF) meetings.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Can operate autonomously within a school setting and as part of a multi-disciplinary network
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.