Social Worker – Manchester – Adult Neighbourhood Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experience Social Worker to join a busy Adult Neighbourhood Team based in Manchester.
Benefits of the role:
- Diverse and exciting city
- Friendly and supportive Team
- Hybrid working
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To provide person centred assessment of need at a level of complexity appropriate to the role, such as multiple social or health needs, complex care and support arrangements, as allocated by your line manager and where requested.
- To work with people in crisis, where a support arrangement is urgently needed, and decisions may need to be taken in respect of mental capacity and /or the Mental Health Act.
- Support people to receive support and treatment in the community rather than inpatient settings and to arrange effective discharge pathways, facilitating community connections, housing and discharge arrangements.
- To use active listening skills, observation and communication to develop supportive and therapeutic relationships with adults, their families and informal networks, exploring their situation with them and looking together for ways to move forward.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.