Social Worker – MASH
Social Worker – MASH – Bedfordshire Area – Salary from £34,834 up to £39,186 + £4,000 Retention bonus
- – Excellent starting salary
- – Generous annual leave entitlement of 28 days, rising to 32 days with continuous service
- – Retention bonus of £4,000
- – Pension scheme and discount vouchers
You will be working for a fast paced MASH and service who take in initial referrals which will then be assessed how to best help the children & families. The MASH team also undertake the short term assessment’s for the local authorities so you will undertake initial children & families assessments and carry out child protection enquiries. This will be short term, fast paced work as any children who need to undergo child protection support will be will be transferred out following assessment.
- Participate in duty week and undertake up to three children & families assessments per week.
- Undertake S47 enquiries
- Provide advice and support to schools
- Support unqualified colleagues
- Have a Social Work degree and be Social Work England registered
- Have completed your ASYE
- Experience in a busy front line team
- Have right to work in the UK
Avoid disappointment by contacting Jamie McNabb on Jamie.McNabb@liquidpersonnel.com or call 020 3967 0932
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
BH – 178069