Social worker – MASH – West Midlands
Job title: Social Worker MASH
Salary: £33,024 – 43,421 depending on experience
Location: West Midlands
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for an experienced social worker who is looking to make their next career move into a stable MASH team in the West Midlands. As a social worker in the MASH team, you will work in a multi-agency setting to achieve the best possible outcomes for children and families.
Benefits of the role
- Salary from £33,024 – 43,421
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Local government pension scheme
- Agile working arrangements
- Fantastinc career development opportunities
About the role
- Be responsible for assessing and identifying the levels of risk and need.
- Deliver protective or supportive service for children with a child protection plan.
- Provide verbal and written reports to child protection plans, strategy meetings, planning meetings and looked after reviews.
- To produce court statements and give evidence in court on behalf of the local authority when required.
- Hold a degree in social work and have completed your ASYE.
- Hold a full UK driving licence and the right to work in the UK.
- Registered with Social Work England
- A child centered approach
- An understand of restorative practice.
If you think this role sounds perfect for your next career move or you would like to find out some more information then give me a call on 020 7440 0630 or drop me an email on Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you.