Social Worker – North Tyneside – Child Protection
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the busy team at a Tyneside based Child Protection Team.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
What will it give you as a Qualified Social Worker?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £241.39 per day
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- To build effective relationships with the child, young person, family, or carers to decide the best way to keep them safe, bring about change and improve outcomes ensuring that child protection is always prioritised
- To complete thorough, child-focussed, and ongoing assessments which recognise strengths, vulnerabilities as well as attitude to change
- To be committed to the Council’s core values of public service, quality, equality and empowerment and to demonstrate this commitment in the way they carry out their duties
- To manage the specific set of tasks relating to statutory case responsibility for children, young people and care leavers in need of help and protection and in public care, with the support of an appropriately qualified supervisor
You will be responsible for working to keep children in need of help and protection or in public care safe. You will work directly with the child or young person and their family or carer to build a working relationship that facilitates meaningful and sustainable change whilst maintaining the focus on risk. You will share and exercise the organisational practice ethos which places Motivational Social Work and trauma-informed practice at the heart of working with families.
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*