Social Worker – Redbridge – Learning Disabilities Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Learning Disabilities Team based in Redbridge.
Benefits of the role:
- Flexible working structure
- Supportive team with great training
- Manageable caseload
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Ensure service users and their carers receive timely and proportionate care management assessments of their needs that identify the outcomes they wish to achieve
- Promote service user independence and recovery, including the promotion of Enablement and linking the service user to community based services that enhance personal wellbeing.
- To work as part of multi agency teams providing seamless health and social care services.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.