Social Worker – Redbridge – Learning Disabilities Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Learning Disabilities Team based in Redbridge.
The candidate will assist Redbridge Council in fulfilling its duties and responsibilities concerning the Care Act 2014, National Framework for NHS CHC assessments, Mental Capacity Act, Deprivation of Liberties, Safeguarding, and other appropriate legislation.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Hybrid laptop and smartphone provided
- Supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- To provide face-to-face holistic and comprehensive strength-based case management services to all clients, including care management assessments/reviews and carer assessments/reviews, risk assessments, mental capacity assessments, best interest assessments and ordinary residence transfers using your ability to present ideas relating to individual needs to include a range of options.
- To manage and outcome complex Continuing Healthcare cases and disputes. To work collaboratively with Integrated Care Boards (ICBs) as guided by the National Framework for CHC.
- To liaise and consult with users, carers, colleagues, and a range of statutory and voluntary agencies to compile information to assess client needs.
- To be sensitive to the dynamics of the client’s social and cultural situation and facilitate communication – to offer sensitive social work collaboration and an appropriate level of counselling and advocacy.
- To attend multidisciplinary case conferences, meetings and reviews, as appropriate, identifying the individual needs of users, recommending appropriate packages of care, and ensuring that service users and carers are supported in making a full contribution to meetings.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.