Social Worker Safeguarding – Haringey
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Safeguarding Team based in Haringey.
Haringey is transforming its services for children and young people, and have already made exciting, innovative changes as they strive for excellence in all they do. They’re a service with high ambitions; a place to work that is full of energy and focus. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team which has passion, integrity, and commitment.
Benefits as a Safeguarding Social Worker:
- £2,000 Welcome Bonus
- Generous Annual Leave
- Flexible working
- Flexible retirement
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Learning and development courses at work, including workshops and courses
Duties as a Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Provide high quality casework and service to vulnerable children and families
- Safeguard children, promote well-being and improve their outcomes
- Complete child & family assessments and section 47 enquiries
- Prepare and manage SMART CIN, CP and LAC plans
- Maintain high standards of professional practice and engage with supervision
Requirements as a Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
For further information please contact Mozz Radwan on 02038573486 or Mozz.Radwan@liquidpersonnel.com
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.