Social Worker/Senior Social Worker Children with Disabilities – Redbridge
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker or Senior Social Worker for the Children with Disabilities team to join Redbridge who have an OUTSTANDING ofsted report
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- Excellent training including Practice Educator & NAAS
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- 36 hour working week
- OUTSTANDING Ofsted report
- Generous holiday allowance, up to 32 days plus bank holidays
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave schemes
- Access to comprehensive training and development programme
The duties of a Social Worker:
- You will undertake assessment of needs of children and their families.
- You will involve individual, families, carers, groups and communities in decision making, offering them choices and options and link them to support groups and networks .
- You will initiate where necessary Care Proceedings, attend Court and represent the Local Authority.
- You will support children who are looked after by this authority. Formulate, prepare and implement appropriate care plans in line with C.L.A. procedures.
Essential requirements of this Social Work role:
- You will hold a degree in Social Work
- Be registered with Social Work England
- Have completed your ASYE
- Social Work qualified, with valid Social Work England registration
For further information please contact Mozz Radwan on 02038573486 or Mozz.Radwan@liquidpersonnel.com
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.