Social Worker – South Lanarkshire – Adult Support & Protection
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join an Adult Support and Protection Team based in South Lanarkshire.
Benefits of the role:
- Hybrid working available.
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent rate of pay up to £37 per hour
- 6 month contract
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
There is hybrid working, so the candidate would be asked to do general case management (assessments, reviews etc) where they would be able to work from home around half the time, and then they’d be asked to contribute to being on duty fairly often e.g. 1 in 4 weeks, which would involve being in office for a full week at a time.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.