Social Worker – Trafford – DoLs Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy DoLs Team based in Trafford.
Benefits of the role:
- Hybrid working
- DoLS qualification not required
- Enhanced hourly rate
- One of the most reputable local authorities in the area
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Completing Best Interests and supporting assessments within statutory timescales.
- Identifying if the action being proposed is a deprivation of liberty and deciding if it is in a person’s best interests for them to be deprived of their liberty.
- Ensuring that appropriate contact and communication is maintained with the person, their carer, and family at all times.
- Making recommendations about the appointment of a relevant person’s representative in line with the legislation and code of practice.
- Undertaking Part 8 reviews of deprivation of liberty standard authorisations.
- Completing Best Interest Assessments relating to Trafford residents both within Trafford and out of Borough as required.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.