Social Worker – Wakefield – Reviewing Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Reviewing Team based in Wakefield.
Benefits of the role:
- 6 Months Initial Contract
- Rare Opportunity into a fantastic Local Authority
- Hybrid Work
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Manage a complex workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures, applying a multi-discipline approach.
- To undertake planned interventions, as required, across a range of statutory casework.
- To ensure that, where appropriate, effective and efficient enforcement action is taken.
- To promote and develop collaborative working with allied health and social care professionals.
- Prepare a range of reports on clients, as appropriate, in accordance with policies and procedures.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.