Social Worker Young Adults Service – Haringey
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Young Adults team based in Haringey.
Haringey is transforming its services for children and young people, and have already made exciting, innovative changes as they strive for excellence in all they do. They’re a service with high ambitions; a place to work that is full of energy and focus. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team which has passion, integrity, and commitment.
Benefits as a Young Adults Social Worker:
- Generous Annual Leave
- Flexible working
- Flexible retirement
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Learning and development courses at work, including workshops and courses
Duties as a Young Adults Social Worker:
- Undertake Parenting Assessments within the required timescales in accordance with the Framework.
- Assess and identify levels of risk and need and deliver protective or supportive service for children and young people, in care, subject to child protection plan or children in need.
- Implement care plans by working in partnership with parents and colleagues from other agencies to effect better outcomes for children/young people.
- Formulate care plans in partnerships with children and young people, their families and other providers of care and assistance based on these assessments.
Requirements as a Young Adults Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
For further information please contact Mozz Radwan on 02038573486 or Mozz.Radwan@liquidpersonnel.com
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.