Social Worker – Youth Justice Service
Social Worker – Youth Justice Service – Essex – Salary up to £47,000
Liquid Personnel are looking for a hardworking and dedicated Social worker to join an innovative and busy Youth Offending Team in Essex. You will work to ensure the at risk youth of Essex have the support and guidance they need to address the root cause of their offending.
- Flexible Working
- Generous Holiday and Special Leave Allowances
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance of three times annual salary
- Travel discounts & season ticket loans
- Learning and development opportunities
- Lease car scheme
- Relocation package of up to £8,000*
*subject to terms and conditions
What can you expect from this role?
- You will work to collaborate with families, schools and key agencies to address the root causes for youth offending
- You will represent the Youth Offending Service at multi-agency forums to secure better outcomes for the councils youth
Is this role for you?
- You must be SWE registered
- You will need experience working with young individuals with complex needs and families
- You should have good knowledge of the relevant legislation and the intricacies of youth offending
- You must be have the ability to challenge young peoples attitudes and behaviours in a constructive and uplifting manner
You must be Social Work England registered. If this is the role for you then contact Luke Burgess on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3319 3159
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List