Student Service Manager – Manchester
Liquid Personnel is looking for a Student Service Manager in Manchester.
Your benefits as a Student Service Manager:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive management team
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Student Service Manager:
- To oversee the accurate recording and completion of registers in compliance with DfES legislation.
- To ensure that appropriate work is prepared and delivered to any student on long term absence.
- To support staff and other relevant staff in their dealings with students
- To ensure appropriate interventions are delivered based on the personal learning needs of each student.
- To be responsible for the management of the duty rota and the deployment of the Centre engagement team.
What we are looking for in a Student Service Manager:
- Substantial experience of working with parent/carers, children, and young people and/or schools and settings.
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of appropriate current relevant legislation, policy, and guidance documents, including the Common Assessment Framework, Child Protection, Children’s Acts, Youth Matters etc.
- Experience of developing, delivering, and evaluating lessons/interventions.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List
BH – 177354
GH – 18142