Team Manager– Children’s Team – Hull – £40 per hour
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting experienced Team Manager to join a busy team at a Hull based within the Children in Care team. To be successful in this role you must have Social Work England registration, be eligible to work in the UK, hold a qualification in Social Work at degree level, and have post-qualified experience.
Benefits of the role:
- Flexible/Hybrid working opportunities
- Manageable caseload
- Condensed working and part time roles can be discussed
- Competitive rate of pay
Primary Responsibilities as a Children’s Team Manager:
- Manage a team of Social Workers (and other staff) within a social care service and a wider Children, Young People and Families Directorate.
- Ensure high quality social work practice which achieves the best possible outcomes (and progress) for children and young people in need of social work support, assessment and intervention.
- Ensure the standards of practice are high and that quality, including the delivery of evidence based systemic practice, is a consistent focus for the whole team
- Responsible for the performance and practice of the team
- Priorities the quality of practice balanced alongside a focus on a set of agreed performance measures, based on statutory and inspection requirements
- Drive key service and directorate wide priorities and ensure that the team is fully informed and engaged within its wider context – a directorate, a council and a wider partnership
- Hold a fully accredited DipSW/Social Work degree (equivalent to Level 6 NQF), are registered with Social Work England and have a management qualification or equivalent experience
- Have a minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience in Children’s Social Care
- Experience of working with all service user groups and with service users from the minority ethnic groups
- Experience of interpreting and applying the law relating to children and / or to adult services
- Experience of child protection and childcare work and issues arising
What we are looking for in a Team Manager
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organization (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
GH – 18410