Team Manager – Looked After Children
Team Manager – Looked After Children – Berkshire area – Salary from £60,267 up to £62,405
– Excellent starting salary
– Generous annual leave entitlement
– Flexible working/hybrid working
– Training and progression opportunities
You will be overseeing the day to day running of the team whilst providing effective and stable leadership to a team of social workers.
You will supervise and support social workers in the managers of a variety of complex cases, ensuring the welfare of the children and young people within the service.
– You must be Social Work England registered and have a Social Work degree
– Must have extensive post qualifying experience and be able to demonstrate leadership skills
Contact Mozz.Radwan on Mozz.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3857 3486
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.