Team Manager – Manchester – Adult Social Care Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Team Manager to join a busy Adult Social Care Team based in Manchester.
Benefits of the role:
- Flexible and Hybrid Working
- Rare Managerial Locum Opportunity
- Initial 3 month contract with immediate start available
Your main responsibilities as a Team Manager:
The team manager will support an experienced team of social workers to complete statutory interventions; the manager will be experienced at supervising staff who hold complex case loads that represent a high level of risk; they will represent the service in multiagency strategic meetings with support from the service manager.
What we are looking for in a Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.