Team Manager – MASH – Warwickshire
Job title: Team Manager MASH
Working pattern: Part time, 18.5 hours a week
Salary: £47,989 – £53,964
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a team manager to join an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ authority in Warwickshire County Council as a part time Team Manager within the MASH service.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Manage the MASH team on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure appropriate case allocation across the team.
- Hold regular supervision with the social workers on the team.
- Monitor performance across the team.
- Report in the senior management team
Benefits of the role
- Local Authority pension scheme
- Flexible working pattern
- Work for an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ authority in Warwickshire County Council
- Stable senior leadership team with a clearly set out career progression pathway.
- A qualified social worker with over 5 years post qualified experience
- SWE registered with a right to work in the UK and full UK driving licence.
- Experience working as a team manager or several years working as a senior practitioner.
- Experience working within a MASH service.
Warwickshire County council are a stable authority that pride themselves on manageable caseloads, supportive management, and a great working environment. Warwickshire offer fantastic learning and development opportunities and are focused on developing and investing in their permanent staff. Rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted they have started their journey towards improving on this and achieving ‘Outstanding’ in their next inspection. If you want to be part of this journey, then get in touch.
If you are interested in being considered for this role or would like to find out more details, then give me a call on 020 7440 0630 or drop me an email at email@example.com.