Team Manager – Medway – Children’s Social Work Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Social Work Team Manager to join our client’s Children’s Social Work Team in Medway.
As a successful Team Manager, you must have extensive post qualified experience working with children and their families. The successful candidate will also have previous management and leadership experience.
Your benefits as a Team Manager:
- Up to £53,437 per annum
- Market premia of up to £4000
- Retention payment of up to £3000
- Essential Car User allowance or access to a lease car
- Laptop and mobile phone to support hybrid working
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Generous local government pension scheme package
- Access to wider training and development qualifications
- Flexible working scheme
What will you be doing as a Team Manager in Medway?
- You will be responsible for leading, managing and coaching a team of 6 social workers and a family support worker responsible for delivering and improving services for vulnerable children, young people, and their families
- You will report to a Group Manager and work closely with other Team Managers across the service
Essential requirements of this Team Manager role:
- You will be a registered with Social Work England
- Post qualifying experience working with children and families
- Experience in management/leadership
- Hold a full driving license and have access to a vehicle for work purposes
- The legal right to work in the UK