Team Manager – No Recourse to Public Fund Team (NRPF) – North London
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for an experienced Social Work Team Manager to join our clients No Recourse to Public Fund Team (NRPF) in North London
Your benefits as a Social Work Team Manager:
- Generous annual leave
- Management training courses
- Flexible working
- Flexible retirement
- Interest free season ticket loan
About the role:
This role is specific for the NRPF service. The local authority is restricted by legislation in what it can provide in terms of assistance and support for all the children subject to NRPF status. The team also supports families found to be Intentionally homeless.
It is a small team of dedicated practitioners.
As part of this position, you will:
- Ensure that social workers are well supported to do the task that they need to do to safeguard and promote the health and well-being of the children and young people of Haringey.
- Have extensive experience and knowledge of dealing with courts in relation to judicial review cases, immigration and housing law.
- Have knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and procedure to ensure that children subject to NRPF status or homelessness where statutory housing duties have been discharged receive a robust child and family assessment with right intervention at the right time should they require.
Essential requirements of this Social Work Team Manager role:
- Ability to provide leadership to the team
- Ability to manage risk, need and resources
- Ability to supervise staff, to assess professional competence and enable further professional development in others
- Social Work qualified, with valid Social Work England registration
For further information please contact Mozz Radwan on 02038573486 or Mozz.Radwan@liquidpersonnel.com