Team Manager – Safeguarding
Team Manager – Safeguarding – Home Counties – Salary from £54,082 up to £58,327 + £2,200 Recruitment Bonus
– Generous starting salary
– Excellent annual leave entitlement
– Up to £8,000 relocation allowance
– Progression and development opportunities
– Recruitment bonus of £2,200
You will be running a busy team of up to 8 staff consisting of a senior practitioner, social workers and a newly qualified social worker.
You will be in charge of case allocation and prioristing workloads to ensure the safety of the children within the service.
You will conduct reflective supervision with your staff to provide development and learning opportunities and to identify any risks
– Be Social Work England registered and have a relevant social work qualification
– Have extensive experience working within front line social work teams
Apply now by contacting Jamie McNabb on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3967 0932
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.