Youth Offending Team Officer – London
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Youth Offending Team Officer to join a busy Youth Offending Team based in London.
What’s in it for you as a Youth Offending Team Officer?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Youth Offending Team Officer:
- To provide effective and high-quality case management and supervision for young offenders in accordance with National Standards for Youth Justice Services
- To work in partnership with all agencies relating to young offenders and their carers within the Youth Offending Team and externally in order to deliver youth justice services in accordance with relevant legislation and guidance.
- To work towards the reduction in the level of youth crime in the borough having regard to the welfare of the child or young person and the protection of the public
- To maintain accurate and up to date case records including completion of Asset Review, Risk of Serious Harm Assessments (ROSH), Vulnerability Management Plans, Risk Management Plans and report for panels
What we are looking for in a Youth Offending Team Officer:
- To hold a qualification in Social Work or its equivalent and be registered with the Health and Social Council or a Diploma in Probation Studies
- Experience of undertaking comprehensive assessments of children and young people, including assessments of risk and safeguarding needs
- Professional Certificate in Effective Practice / Youth Justice Certificate with significant relevant experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each probation worker you refer who we successfully place*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
ZS-020323We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.